Zircad Prime . IPs Ivocolor-IPs e.max MASTER COURSE
With Mariano Maurizi
Aesthetics on teeth and gums - Two days course
- Study, practice and progress on the construction of restorative prostheses for gums and teeth.
- Ceramics applied on zirconium structure (first and second day)
- Exploring the knowledge base and construction strategies for metal-free restorations.
- A journey through the different techniques of individualization of highly aesthetic prostheses.
- Analysis of the concepts of light and color.
- Saturation, value and translucency contrasts
- COVERED MAKEUP is a makeup technique covered by a thin layer of enamel, with which highly aesthetic and natural restorations are achieved with controlled reflection surfaces.
- ADVANCED Gingival LAYERING, study of the different ceramic masses combining the bases of conventional layered construction with the contribution of saturated ceramic masses to achieve natural three-dimensional gums with control of contraction and expressiveness.
- Additive texture technique, mechanical polishing.
- The light in a practical and daily way, with effective exercises for the solution of questions in the determination of color.
- External make-up and layering techniques.
- Component and resultant analysis.
- And the intervention of light-optic phenomena in the additive finish of the dental surface.
- Additive macro and micro texture
- Mechanical surface finishing.
1- theory of Light
2-morphology and design
6-finishing and mechanical polishing
Practice: Upper anterior 6-piece zirconia ceramic framework with an additional gingiva
Date: July 5th & 6th 2024
Duration: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on both days
Location: Smile Line Training Centre in St-Imier (Switzerland)
Course language: English
Cost for the two days : EUR 1850 (CHF 1700) coffee breaks and lunches, company dinner on Friday night