THE BENEFITS OF NANO-TECHNOLOGY
Wet’n’Dry EVO3 is supplied with a glass slab in which six slots have been precisely machined. PVA black filter-strips are inserted vertically for absorbing the liquid from the reservoir and bring it onto the surface for keeping your porcelain at the desired consistency for several days.
Background color - Your choice: with the new execution of Wet’n’Dry, you will receive three x-thin (0.3mm) opaque PVC screens that you’ll place under the glass slab. Depending on your preference, you can chose between a white... a grey... and a black background for your working surface !
Along with your set Wet’n’Dry EVO3, you will receive a small bottle of a revolutionary liquid : « NANO-hydrophobic solution ». It is a chemically engineered product with which you can very easily treat the surface of your glass slab. By doing this, you drastically reduce the surface tension of the glass.
The impact on your prepared powders is absolutely amazing : instead of spreading out and compacting with the time, your porcelain masses keep a wonderful cohesion – the working area stays cleaner. But the most amazing effect is noticed during porcelain build-up : even if using just distilled water you’ll get a fantastic plasticity !
- Items no.
- Wet’n’Dry EVO3, complete set inclu.: container-lid with drawer for stains, glass slab with slots, 3 x-thin PVC screens (white, grey, black), 10 black filter-strips, U-mid ADVANCED Liquid 100ml, U-mid Stains Liquid 15ml, NANO hydrophobic solution
- Wet’n’Dry, spare glass slab 240x135mm, 3 x-thin PVC screens (white, grey, black), 10 black filter-strips, NANO hydrophobic solution 10ml
- Wet’n’Dry, "The Black Ones", PVA filter-strips, 10 pcs
- Wet’n’Dry, x-thin PVC screens (white, grey, black), 3 pcs
- NANO hydrophobic solution, 10ml