WET MIXING TRAYS
Since its launch in 1994, U-mid has become worldwide a classic in the segment « wet trays for porcelain». Its great and undeniable advantages for everyday techniques are:
automatic « wetting » of the powders - permanent consistency - no mixing required - time saving and wonderful working conditions - savings in ceramic powders - ergonomics
Pioneers thanks to hi-tech components
The combination of capillary filters offers great reliability. The ceramic porous plate transports moisture from the reservoir to the surface. At the same time the top-layer microporous membrane-filter works as a humidity regulator and a very smooth working surface. Both components are easy to maintain : the ceramic porous plate can be thoroughly steam cleaned and the microporous membrane-filter can be gently rinsed under running water.
U-mid Classic is available in big format (240x135mm) and in a small format called Light U-mid (150x73mm). As an option, Smile Line offers a black microporous membrane-filter to be put over the traditional white membrane.
- Items no.
- U-mid Classic complete set, inclu.: container/lid unit, ceramic porous plate, 2 white membrane-filters, U-mid Liquid ADVANCED 250ml
- U-mid, ceramic porous plate, 240x135x6mm
- U-mid, white membrane-filters 240x135mm (2 pcs)
- U-mid, black membrane-filters 240x135mm (2 pcs)
- Light U-mid Classic complete set, inclu.: container/lid unit, ceramic porous plate, 2 white membrane-filters , U-mid Liquid ADVANCED 100ml
- Light, ceramic porous plate, 150x73x6 mm
- Light, white membrane-filters, 150x73 mm (2 pcs)